Position title : Operations Officer
Department : Operations
Status : Employee
What you will be led to do
Discover an exciting opportunity as an Operations Officer in a young and dynamic company ! Join our operations department, where you will be managing the arrival and departure of various cargoes at the airport site. You will coordinate customs clearance, cargo supervision, transportation planning according to the priorities of our different customers. You will also ensure the correct encoding of data in the ERP and an impeccable customer follow-up. If you are looking for a challenging position where you can put your operations skills to good use, look no further !
What you will be in charge of
- Establish customs declarations (transit, export) by ensuring the proper application of customs obligations and procedures – as well as other documents (encoding in Traces, AWB\’s, …) ;
- Ensure good communication between the various stakeholders : Ground Handling Agents (GHA), Customs Authorities, Phytosanitary Agents, Veterinarians, … ;
- Inform clients of the progress of their file(s) in real time ;
- Organize and follow up import operations in collaboration with other departments ;
- Organize and follow up export operations, always in collaboration with the other departments ;
- Organize and follow up on transport operations ;
- Respect safety and security procedures, both during airside and internal operations ;
- Manage customer complaints and unforeseen events with the support of the Operations Supervisor and the Manager.
What will make you the right person
- Bachelor’s degree in Logistics, Foreign Trade or equivalent or equivalent experience of 3 years in the sector and function ;
- Mastery of computer tools and the office suite ;
- Perfect command of French and good level in English; any other language is a plus ;
- Knowledge of the air cargo sector and related regulations (CMR, ADR, AWB, transit documents, …) is a plus.
- Knowledge of customs and Afsca documentation is a plus.
Join the team if
You have excellent human qualities, you are a motivated and positive person, resistant to the stress imposed by the function. You are a team player, showing solidarity and group cohesion. You have a high degree of flexibility and autonomy, as well as a high level of curiosity and resourcefulness. You have the necessary attention to detail and meticulousness, as well as the ability to anticipate events, be proactive and manage priorities. You are diplomatic and assertive, and you have very good communication skills. Finally, you are in perfect harmony with the values of our company and working day and night is no problem for you.
What we have to offer
- A full-time job with break times ;
- A rich and varied function, with a view to a permanent contract, in a company in full expansion ;
- An attractive salary in the CP 226.000 and various extra-legal benefits.